IT/Tech Recruitment - Account Management
Based in London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join a multi-award-winning agency as voted by the Sunday Times. Leading specialists in the IT and HR sectors of recruitment, they are now growing their teams and are on the lookout for their next highest achiever.
Your role will be fast paced and challenging, offer a high level of autonomy and allow you to progress alongside inspiring managers. You will work with some of their largest clients globally, have access to a great training program and a clear progression scheme.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Develop outstanding relationships with new and existing accounts
- Request additional information from client companies to help delivery functions
- Manage and develop relationships with major accounts and ensure client satisfaction
- Upsell retained search for more exclusive business
- Headhunt top level candidates in your specialism area and take them through the whole recruitment process
- Establish a strong presence in your network and become 'the face’ in your space by having a consultative approach
- Work towards achieving and exceeding targets on a monthly and quarterly basis
What the company has to offer:
- Huge presence in DACH markets
- Zero KPIs - you are the CEO of your own desk and will be expected to take ownership
- Dress down environment, family like culture
- Competitive commissions going up to 30%
- Open plan offices with ping-pong & pool tables and Xbox
- Growing company with circa 70 employees in multiple location
To be considered for this position you will have a proven history of success managing client queries and large accounts in the Tech/IT sector, as well as a collaborative approach.
APPLY BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position
- Account Management
- Client Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'