IT Team Leader
Role Title: IT Team Leader
Salary: Competitive Dependent on Experience
Hours of Work: 8-4 or 9-5 Monday to Friday
The IT Team Leader will be supervising a team who are supporting the on-boarding and integration of clients onto an online system. Working for this global organisation who are going through a period of sustained growth, the IT Team Leader will join a motivated team who take exceptional pride in their standards. Based within a fantastic, corporate office with good public transport links, you will be rewarded with 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension scheme and a positive working environment. The company has genuine career progression opportunities and are looking for people who want to develop and contribute to the company`s success.
To apply for the IT Team Leader role, you must have previous experience as a Team Leader in an IT or technical background, in addition to possessing strong IT skills yourself. The IT Team Leader will have the ability to learn technical information quickly, deal with escalated issues and demonstrable experience driving a team to success. You will ideally have experience within financial services although this is not essential. The IT Team Leader will have proven problem solving skills and a pro-active approach to work.
Company: COMPANY CONFIDENTIAL
- Monitor workload, productivity and quality of team while ensuring adherence to departmental targets
- Identify and recommend training programs and process improvements across the team to drive efficiencies and improve the Client experience
- Support the team through driving escalations appropriately across the Organization
- Act as escalation point for team and mentor to individuals
- Manage team punctuality and communicate all absences as required
- Ensure all team members are trained and executing properly on new and existing procedures
- Conduct monthly catch up meetings with individuals within team
- Manage team punctuality and follow absence management procedure
- Support and at times act as a primary point of contact for all compliance/regulatory matters, managing the flow of information to and from relevant parties
- Coordinates and drives the development, implementation and maintenance of departmental procedures and controls
- Balance a strong level of subject matter expertise with leadership skills
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively manage outreach and execution of Clients incident remediation as directed by management
- Conduct ad-hoc tasks when requested by senior management
- Strong Client focused experience working in the financial or professional services industry.
- Experience owning overall management of internal projects or external client onboarding
- Proven ability to develop strong knowledge of multiple operational processes in order to direct resources and respond to customer enquiries.
- Ability to proactively monitor productivity, with experience of working to deadlines and targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and professional manner when dealing with internal as well as external stakeholders.
- The ability to act on your own initiative as well as being a team player
- Works well under pressure and makes timely operational decisions
- Ability to identify potential issues and problems in timely manner and take relevant action
- The ability to adapt to change
- Strong Client facing communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail
- User Acceptance Testing
- IT Manager
- IT Helpdesk
- IT Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"