IT Team Leader - Server - Desktop - Security
£40,000 - £45,000
Solihull, Birmingham based
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm (one hour for lunch).
The RZ Group is working closely with a Financial Services organisation who are looking to recruit an IT Team Leader to join their expanding team. The role will be fast paced and involve working with new hardware and software technologies.
Candidates will be expected to:
* Manage server and desktop environments to agreed availability and performance targets
* Actively drive security improvements
* Proactively drive activities to reduce service risk, increase resilience or improve performance working to reduce long term issues with problem management
* Manage and improve key subsystems within the server environment (e.g SCCM under Windows)
* Drive resolution of incidents and problems, especially those with a security implication, and take proactive action to avoid occurrence or repeats
* Ensure auditable adherence to DPA, ISO27001 and other applicable legislation and standards
Candidates should possess the following skills:
* Ability to install, maintain, configure, operate and where applicable discontinue operating systems within scope of expertise
* Ability to install, maintain, configure and resolve issues with key applications such as backup suites, archive facilities and distribution software
* In depth knowledge of security facilities (hardware, firmware and software) and their ongoing maintenance
* People management experience and a high level of server knowledge including MS Windows Servers, storage, VMWare, AD and Office 365.
In return my client is willing to offer a starting salary of up to £45,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications. Do not hesitate and click apply now!Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.