This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a thriving community College. They aim to ensure all students gain communication and self management skills they need in order to succeed in the future. The College have an outstanding reputation, with almost 3,000 students attending. They hold an exceptional choice in Professional and Vocational programmes as well as A- Level, Foundation Learning and Apprenticeships courses.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to provide the following:
• QTS, Hold a PGCE, Bachelor or Education or a qualification recognized as equivalent within the UK.
• Good understanding of the UK national curriculum
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Passport or Visa)
• Workbased referee details covering the last 5 years of teaching (Unless NQT)
• Hold a valid DBS Registered with the update service (Overseas police check if necessary)
Should you feel you are suitable and meet the above criteria for this position, please apply now below.
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let’s work together to find the perfect role for you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business