Trainer - top law firm - £28k-£35k (doe) + benefits
My client is a well established, professional law firm with multiple offices. They achieve awards from the industry for their work, praise from their clients for their approach and dedication from their staff for their team management. All of the offices offer clients and staff a warm but professional environment and the firm faces challenges together, as a team.
They are currently recruiting for a Trainer to be based out of any of their offices and deliver core programmes across all business locations.
The role of Trainer will include delivering classroom based training with support one to one, by email and over the phone, the Trainer will also be required to travel to all offices.
For the Trainer role, the business is looking for candidates with great presentation skills, who are strong team players with the confidence and gravitas to build relationships quickly with a wide range of stakeholders.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (Trainer)
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism and the ability to motivate and encourage.
- Experience of planning delivering and designing training Internal IT systems/databases, processes etc
- Strong IT skills, with an intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A recognised teaching/training qualification (PTLLS or equivalent)
- Previous experience of using legal software or a legal background would be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity to work for a firm that is passionate about developing its workforce and is looking to take the function to the next level. If you are keen to join a supportive and friendly firm offering a range of benefits including healthcare benefits package and would love to know more about this great opportunity, then please send your CV for consideration.
- Computer Software Training
- Staff Training
- Training Programme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'