My client are a leading bespoke engineering manufacturer based North Norwich. They have a current opportunity for IT Systems Support to be responsible for the management of both ERP/MRP systems and bespoke applications, to monitor and control and accuracy of data including transactions, material planning, scheduling and customer forecasts.
Main Duties will include:
· Oversee running of ERP System and associated Software
· Maintain existing bespoke MS Access applications and develop new using Microsoft applications
· Establish and implement methods and best practices related to the systems and process that support sales, inventory forecasting, purchasing, and material control.
· Work closely and assist with Purchasing & MRP ordering functions
· IT support and monitoring of Backups, software installation and user support
Ensure strategic and operational information, reports and metrics are available to share with others in the business as and when required
Ensure that any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) or IT system in place is effective and that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required
Investigate and implement system enhancement initiatives
Ensure the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory and part setup
Working knowledge and understanding of ERP/MRP systems and their use in a manufacturing environment, and management of data sets
MS Access, advanced user with good understanding of queries
SQL, MS query & ODBC or an advantage
Crystal Reports Experience an advantage
Be procedure driven
IT Hardware experience as well as software preferable
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Ability to demonstrate solid written and oral communication skills.
Ability to organise self and manage own work, diligence in paperwork.
Valid, clean driving licence.
Work well within a small team
Willing and able to travel at short notice.
Willing and able to travel anywhere in the world.
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering Recruitment Company based in Norfolk