Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an exclusive opportunity based in the Colchester area for a market leading business. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Financial & Commercial Director to further develop the business IT capabilities.
Key duties include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring systems and data are secure, safe and appropriately backed up at all times.
- Sole person for IT Support for Microsoft Office applications, SAP, SharePoint, phone systems, bar code labelling systems and Intranet.
- Understanding user requirements and working with head office to provide cost effective and practical IT solutions.
- Working with management team to improve IT systems, particularly with SAP.
- IT Support for head office and other sites within the group, which may require travel upon occasion.
The successful candidate will be MCSE Certified, and ideally studied CISCO, CCNA or similar networking qualification. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business in which you can have a direct impact.