IT Systems Manager | London | Up to £50000 for the right person | Immediate Start
Your new company
A transport company that keeps London moving and has a big sense of community spirit.
Your new role
As IT Systems Manager, you'll have a hands-on role with a talented IT team, reporting into the Head of IT. You will have responsibility of the IT operations and be the first point of contact for of all documentation and processes.
My client is looking for someone to provide in-depth and responsive technical support, and maintain an IT infrastructure that is secure, reliable and resilient, while reviewing processes to improve end-user experience.
- Coordinate with a variety of teams to ensure all systems operate to a high standard, meeting regulatory and legal requirements.
- Develop and manage relationships with business stakeholders and suppliers to ensure systems are running optimally.
- Monitor system performance to minimise disruption.
- Resolve incidents and ensure data integrity by maintaining regular system backups.
You'll be required to cover areas such as: Server / Workstation / Mobile Management, Business Systems, IT Service Desk, IT Management, IT Security, Business Continuity, and a bit of Project Management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with a focus on Windows 10.
- Experience and knowledge of Azure Cloud.
- Confidence, self-motivation, and the ability take initiative and ownership.
- The drive up-skill and continuously improve upon your knowledge.
- The passion to work in a team.
- Strong time management and organisation skills.
- Experience managing IT service providers and tech vendors.
- Excellent communication skills for both your team and stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
- Staff TfL travel pass Zone 1- 6
- Nominee travel pass after 3 months service Zone 1- 6
- Life assurance 2 times your salary
- Employer pension of 3%
- Store and Retain discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'