Our client is looking for an experienced IT Systems Manger to work in their Kettering office.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing company, in a new role which offers progression and career develop.
This position is to lead, evolve and maintain accounting and supply chain cloud-based application software solutions for the company’s clients.
To lead, evolve and maintain the internal software and hardware solutions for the company to work in partnership with their third-party IT infrastructure support team.
- To research and advise on the preferred cloud-based accounting and supply chain solutions for the company’s client service and industry sectors
- To continually research the market for evolving products to enhance our cloud-based solution offering
- Project manage and ensure effective implementation of all new software
- To identify training needs to ensure all team members are competently trained in the necessary applications
- To be responsible for the successful migration of existing clients onto the recommended cloud-based software solution
- To be responsible for the successful migration of all new clients onto the recommended cloud-based software solution
- To maintain a register of software applications used on a client by client basis
- To maintain and report as directed on all software application costs
- To identify opportunities to develop software application revenue incomes
- To identify opportunities to train clients on software application systems and create a revenue income
- To be proactive in identifying the internal IT needs of the company and provide initial suggestions and solutions. This to include hardware, software and infrastructure
- To assist users in diagnosing IT problems, resolving internally where possible, and reporting issues to the company’s third-party support team
- To coach, where necessary, users in the use of software packages and provide advice on the general use of IT equipment
- To carry out any hoc IT tasks and support as necessary
Key Knowledge/Skills Required:
- Experienced IT Systems Manager
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of accounting and supply chain cloud-based software applications
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of accounting and supply chain desktop software solutions
- IT literate with advanced Microsoft Office skill
- Effective communication - internally and externally
- Ability to interface at all levels
- Supportive of colleagues
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Insurance (including cash plan scheme)
- Free Car Parking
- Frequent Social Events
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Full hour lunch break
- Childcare vouchers
- Bi-annual office parties (Summer and Christmas)
Debbie Burbage Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'