Windows AD, Exchange, DNS, DHCP, IIS, MySQL, Hyper-V
Your new company
My client is a prestigious Wealth management firm who is looking to hire an enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable, motivated and extremely organized individual who is an infrastructure all-rounder.
Your new role
The IT Systems Manager is responsible for the smooth running of all the company's IT systems. They will be required to also supervise all regular technical and administrative IT tasks, assisting the more junior Systems Engineer when required, and is responsible for managing, training and supervising all the activities of the Systems Engineer.
What you'll need to succeed
- Background in Financial services, Wealth/ Asset Management preferable
- Windows Server (2008-2016) - Active Directory/Group Policy/DNS/DHCP/IIS
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- MySQL (or other SQL) database
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Server hardware and infrastructure
- Networking hardware and infrastructure
- PBX systems
- IS systems including antivirus, IDS, email gateway security and systems monitoring tools
What you'll get in return
A basic salary paying up to £65,000 plus Wealth Management bonus with benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job