Due to continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Technical Support Engineer to join an established and successful Bromsgrove based business.
A desirable position within a busy, energetic, friendly and highly capable IT support team awaits the right candidate.
You will be defined by the following:
- A Dedicated Technical Professional
- A Completer-Finisher
- A Skilled Trouble-Shooter
- A Skilled Communicator
- Committed to providing Quality Service
- Industry Certified
You will have a strong working knowledge and demonstrable skills in the following:
- Remote and On-Site Technical Support
- SAN Technologies
- Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating Systems (Historical and Current)
- Networking and Associated Hardware
- Microsoft Core infrastructure services (AD, DNS, DHCP, WINS, IIS, RDS)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office Suites to include Office 365
- Virtualisation Technologies (Hyper-V Preferred)
- Backup Technologies and Methodology
- Firewalls and Routing
- Experience of Server Installation and Migration is a Must
The following would be highly desirable and would strengthen your application:
MCITP - Microsoft Certified IT Professional - Enterprise Administrator
MCSE - Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert -Messaging Specialisation
A Full driving licence and own car will be required.
£25,000 - £30,000 (dependent Upon Experience)
Interviews available immediately.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'