Systems Analyst x 2
Newport - 35 hours per week
Are you an experienced Analyst looking to further your career in the IT sector? Are you seeking an interesting and fast moving role working within a growing and developing department? If so, then we'd like to hear from you!
Cordant People are currently working closely with one of our longest standing clients to recruit 2 x System Analysts.
Reporting to the IT Operations Manager, the roles will support the design, implementation and continuous improvement of our client's applications and infrastructure. As an IT Systems Analyst you will support and identify opportunities that will improve the efficiency of business processes, making technical recommendations and changes to existing applications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Making technical recommendations and changes to existing applications.
- Ensuring that all system and operating documentation and knowledge is up to date and properly utilised.
- Help project teams understand the possible technologies that are available and feasible to address the solution requirements.
- Supporting multiple highly complex or critical business processes/systems and may require design or integration of technical solutions that may cross multiple functions of the business.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Writing technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Developing a deep understanding of how systems will talk to each other and what may be the interactions between systems.
- Providing technical input for IT standards, policy and design for all significant projects or major application areas, assisting with the impact assessment and evaluation of major new IT design options.
- Managing application software, application infrastructure and third party application environments in the assigned field. This includes installation, upgrades and patches, tuning, creating links and interfaces between systems, developing application-specific security, performance monitoring and trouble-shooting.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and/or with equivalent experience and will have experience in the delivery of IT projects and change, outstanding customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people, with a the ability to anticipate needs and requirements and problem solve. Knowledge of the ITIL framework is desirable.
Excellent benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Generous pension scheme (Potential to earn up to 10% of annual Salary)
- Annual leave purchase scheme (starting at 25 days holiday per annum + birthday off!)
- Private Healthcare scheme
Interested? Then we'd like to hear from you asap!
Please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for this opportunity.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "IT" "Analyst" "systems analyst"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'