Role: IT Systems Analyst - 1st / 2nd Line Support
Salary: £28,000 P/A DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a IT Systems Analyst to join a well-established, fast growing company based in Huntingdon.
As the successful IT Systems Analyst you will provide 1st and 2nd line technical support to the business and all IT solutions and services, this will include supporting infrastructure upgrades.
- Monitor and update the technology services help desk ticket systems.
- Configuration and deployment of workstations, smart devices, laptops, and phones.
- Identifying problems.
- Installation, maintenance and administration of technology solutions infrastructure.
- High quality technical support within the company.
- Work with the technology services team to install, maintain and administer systems and services.
- Minimum of 2 years' proven experience as a IT Systems Analyst providing both 1st and 2nd line technical support
- A good understanding of Microsoft Windows and Office software
- Active directory
- Windows server 2012
- Experience and strong working knowledge of cloud technologies, Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of LAN, TCP/IP, Network Switch technologies, VPN's and the principles of firewall technologies
If you are an ITSystems Analyst with a great attitude and clear focus, and committed to developing your career within a leading organisation then please send your latest CV or call Jenny on
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- Active Directory
- 1st Line Support
- 2nd Line Support
- Windows Server 2012
- IT Systems Analyst