System Administrator High-Performance Computing, IT Solutions products and services and Cloud computing products and services.
based near Uxbridge
The candidate will be working with European IT Team providing 1 st & 2 nd Line support to end-users based in their European offices. The candidate should have excellent troubleshooting skills and hands-on experience with various operating systems. There will be a requirement to work in shifts, be on call (via rota) and on Project Basis the candidate will also be required to travel.
The below experience is a must if you could let me know ow what you can not do of the below and I will call you once received
Essential experience and skills required:
• 4 - 5 year relevant System Administrator experience
• IT degree or relevant IT qualifications
• User administration (setup and maintaining account)
• Answering technical queries and dealing with users queries.
• PC Administration (Installing and configuring new hardware and software)
• Possess Strong understanding of Windows 10 Operating system
• Mobile support to iOS, android and windows devices
• Train new system users and set up their accounts
• Quickly arrange the repair for hardware in the occasion of hardware failure
• Update system as soon as a new version of OS and application software comes out
• Install the software, Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes
• Create a backup and recovery policy
• Monitor the performance of servers, software and hardware
• Implement the policies for the use of the computer system and network
• A strong grasp of computer security
• Maintaining system/Monitor server security
• Monitor system performance
• Strong working understanding of Windows Active Directory Management
• A good working understanding of Microsoft Exchange Server
• Good understanding and working knowledge of LAN/WAN networks of TCP/IP, Ethernet & network DNS/DHCP
• Capable of Server administration WINDOWS ( GPO, AD)
• Solid understanding of Hyper- V Virtualization technologies
• Planning for and responding to service outages.
• Possess initiative, a high degree of collaboration skills and capable of working with local and remote colleagues.
• Work with our 3rd party suppliers to aid in problem determination.
• Strong Understanding of Software and Patch management systems WSUS and SCCM
• Energy and enthusiasm to learn new things.
• Capable of producing detailed, accurate design documentation including procedure documents.
• Understanding and working knowledge of Azure technologies & Office 365 administration
Please email me if you have the right experience we will only get back to you if you are suitable for this role thank you
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'