We are working with one of the UK’s most prestigious and well recognised private education establishments who are looking for an IT Systems Administrator to join their growing team in Egham, Surrey.
Our client is going through a huge IT transformation and are looking for an individual with experience as a IT Support Engineer or Systems Administrator who is a natural problem solver, who loves to take on a variety of projects and technical challenges!
This is an exciting opportunity to gain exciting experience with some of the latest technologies in the market.
This position will see you join our client’s team of talented techies!
You will be responsible for supporting the internal infrastructure with a mix of both technical support and technical projects.
Along with your day to day activities, you will work closely with the IT Manager in always looking at ways to improve their current systems and look into solutions to deliver an exceptional service to users.
There is no technical ceiling in this role as our client’s environments is large and contains a variety of technology.
- Strong IT troubleshooting and systems administration experience!
- You are a natural problem solver and love to take on a range of challenges on a day to day basis.
- Experience supporting both MacOSX and Windows based operating systems.
- A good understanding and experience working with Active Directory
- A good understanding of basic networking tools such as DNS, TCP, DHCP etc…
- Any experience with print management systems such as PaperCut or a similar product would be beneficial.
- Can demonstrate a resourcefulness attitude when faced with new challenges and problems you have not faced before
- Wants to work in a collaborative environment where you can share ideas with team members.
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well know establishment, which offers a great technical challenge along with other great perks such as free lunch, dental care, private medical care and additional benefits on top!
Ready to apply? Then why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'