IT Systems Administrator
Working with end users, IT support and 3rd party suppliers you will have overall responsibility for the administration and support of our IT systems for our on-line, head-office and store functions. The ideal candidate will be someone with experience in working with users to analyse system issues, provide suggestions and system changes and work to create logical solutions working both on the front-line resolving issues as well as being involved in the design of system and process changes, testing and release of business software.
The IT Systems Administrators tasks and responsibilities are:
- Manage the process of adding new starters / removing leavers from the systems
- Monitor status and progress of helpdesk calls taking into account the Category and Priority.
- Highlight calls where status/progress does not meet agreed department SLA to the assigned resource.
- Communicate and provide update on status/progress to requester, and assigned resource, in line with department SLA.
- Verify call completion/closure with requestor to ensure any/all associated tasks have been undertaken, including onward communication, training and documentation.
- Establish, maintain and distribute Monthly Help Desk Performance statistics
- Install and configure software
- Monitor network and system performance and escalate issues accordingly
- Support the upgrade of systems with new releases
- Support the system change process through the development of business change requests and management through the change process from definition to testing and deployment
- Work with suppliers and end users to test changes to systems either as a result of changes or through larger software releases
Key skills & attributes:
- Well organised and effective multi-tasker
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Good communication and inter personal skills
- Experience with administration of IT systems such as Active Directory, Content Management Systems or e-Commerce platforms
- Experience with the design of system and process changes, testing and release of business software
Hours: Standard working hours are 8.30am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday, although the post-holder may be required to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role, which may include some weekend working.
- Active Directory
- System Performance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'