IT Network Administrator
Do you have proven experience as an IT Systems Administrator? Would you like to work for an employer who invests in you and its environment?
Come and join a very different business!!!
Our client's a leading provider of care and support services to vulnerable adults throughout the United Kingdom. They work closely with the people they support, their family members, local authorities and care providers to provide high quality, person-centred support across the following services: supported living, residential care, outreach & home support, and day services.
Due to a period of significant growth, they are currently recruiting for a commercially minded IT Systems Administrator to join their team. On offer is:
- Competitive salary up to £35,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- 33 days annual leave
- Daily lifestyle benefits
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
What will I be doing?
As their IT Systems Administrator, you will take the lead in a variety of initiatives including developing, maintaining and supporting their IT network, servers and security systems. As an experienced Systems Administrator with a flexible approach to work and a positive attitude, you will be required to take a leading role to work towards delivering new systems and functionality in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment.
This is a start-up role, where they currently have no in-house solution present. You will manage relationships with their 3rd party partners, with the aim of bringing all elements in-house. This role would suit an experienced technician with the ability to develop internal systems while also enhancing the safety and security of their business. You will travel, when required, to their other UK businesses and assess risk and improve processes, making recommendations to the Directors of the best options available. Duties include:
- System network and infrastructure maintenance
- Be the point of contact for any IT related queries and issues
- Source and develop all relevant software, support and equipment relevant to each project
- Maintain cloud based storage securely
- Support office moves and data migration projects
- Proactively monitor business critical applications and infrastructure
- Develop and Monitor internal alerting system
- Develop and maintain an accurate internal asset register
- Controlling systems data back up projects
- Secure LAN, security groups and folder security management
- Firewall & VPN Management
- Develop disaster recovery processes and protocol systems
The Ideal IT Systems Administrator:
- Proactive work ethic with the ability to think of new ideas
- Ability to work to a fast pace within an ever-changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to deliver results within set timescales
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility to be able to travel on a national basis, from time to time
- Experience within a similar role within a vastly expanding business
If you have the experience and drive to excel as their IT Systems Administrator, they want to hear from you! Click apply to register your interest.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'