IT Systems Administrator
Job Title: IT Systems Administrator
Salary: £19,000-£25,000 per annum, depending on experience
Contract: Permanent, Full Time (9-5pm), there is also a 6am-2pm shift on a rotational basis or opportunity to provide evening out of hours cover up to 10pm (the latter attracts additional compensation)
A fantastic opportunity has opened up within an ever expanding company providing IT Services to a wealth of clients and ensuring quality customer service at all times. This is a varied role within the technical support team and provides an excellent opportunity for an IT generalist to develop on their current skill set in a variety of IT specialist areas.
What's on offer?
·20 days holiday plus bank holidays
·Free, On Site Parking
Main responsibilities for the role include:
- IT user administration
- Respondto day to day queries from customers via phone, e-mail and online chat
- Keep customers updated on progress of issues that cannot be resolved straight away
- Troubleshoot issues and find solutions using own initiative
- Onsite visits to customers when required
- Support with implementation projects at customer sites
- Administer AD, office 365 and other cloud services
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in main areas of IT infrastructure support
- Experience with Windows operating systems, office 365 administration, exchange, AD, networking, antivirus technologies and scripting languages (Powershell)
- Full driving license and access to car (preferred)
Good luck with your application!
Should you be successful, a member of the Smart10 team will be in contact within the next 7 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'