IT Systems Administrator
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: IT Systems Administrator
Pay: £44.00 /hr
Contract: 7 Months
An IT System Administrator is required to work with our IT CAE team to support developments in the Software Development Environments used by software engineers in the UK to develop on-board software.
The role will involve:
- Working in a team to bring new applications and capabilities into the existing Software Development Environment (SDE) using Atlassian tool set.
- Configuring the IT Infrastructure utilising physical and virtual servers.
- Configure and test the client applications (Linux and Windows) and work with the end users to ensure that the tools are correctly integrated with other applications in the SDE tool chain.
- Ensure that backup and disaster recovery is built into the solution.
- Supporting the user community as they migrate their work to the new applications.
- Documentation of the solution.
The successful candidate will therefore:
- Have previous experience in the IT industry administering/operating software engineering tools.
- Linux system administration skills, preferably Red Hat.
- Have experience of administering applications in both Linux and Windows environments.
- Be a good communicator with a proven record of working in IT teams to deliver solutions to business teams.
- Ideally have experience providing IT solutions for software engineering design and development teams.
- Previous experience of installing and configuring Jenkins and Atlassian tools (JIRA/Confluence/Crowd) is desirable.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: James Hamlin at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'