A new opportunity has arisen to work as an IT administrator for a prestigious business based on the outskirts of Winchester.
This person will be responsible for maintaining the company's IT network, servers and security systems working closely with an external IT support company. You will be responsible for investigating and diagnosing network problems, making recommendations for improving the company's IT systems and carrying out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
On a day to day basis, you will be called upon to help colleagues with more basic IT needs. This will mean you’ll need to share your own knowledge to help and train others, including setting up new users and managing backup, security and passwords.
The ideal person will have:
• A positive attitude
• A working level of IT knowledge and experience
• The ability to problem solve
• The ability to communicate clearly with users, management and our contracted IT support company
• A strong 'user first' approach.
Experience of Supporting following is beneficial:
• Windows 7/ windows 8/ Windows 10 desktops,
• Microsoft office applications 2007 onwards
• Desktop application support
• networking patching, switches and basic router management
• Understanding of Network protocol’s
• Office 365 services administration
• Anti-virus management workstation health monitoring using existing tools
• Basic knowledge of MS Server Active directory for maintenance activities
Entry level IT certification such as CompTIA A+ or Microsoft certification an advantage
This is a permanent, full time opportunity paying an annual salary of £25-£27k depending on the candidate.
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Winchester for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job