Job; IT & Systems Administrator - Wigan
This role is with a small (about 20 people) yet established (20+ years, £5m T/O) family run business.
They are looking for an IT/Systems Support Engineer to join their company. Based from their central-Wigan building (with free parking) they are looking for someone with a blend of various software & hardware technologies to support their bespoke systems.
The types of tech that you will be supporting...
- routers and firewalls
- desktops & servers
- barcode scanners
- hosted PBX
Experience of the below is not essential but would be wonderful for you to have...
- Excel VBA
- £’s; fully DoE approx. £25k (neg.) + benefits
- Location; central Wigan, (an easy walk from either Wigan train stations)
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'