IT Systems Administrator - SQL Server
£26 - 35k DOE
Our client is looking to recruit an IT Systems Administrator to add to their current I.T. team of three. The company has an annual turnover of over £180,000,000 and continues to grow year on year.
You will be responsible for assisting in the provision and maintenance of all IT systems, from everyday operations to larger scale implementations.
You will have demonstrable experience in fault finding, diagnosing and correcting complex issues in an interconnected environment.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory as well as good experience in ANY of the following areas;
Microsoft SQL Server - Setup and Operation, ideally including replication / redundancy.
Microsoft Azure (Self Hosted) - Beneficial but not essential
Any Microsoft Dynamics exposure would also be beneficial.
• Computer Science or other IT degree or equivalent.
• Certification or documented training in one of the following: VMWare, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Server (2008 - 2012), Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Azure or Microsoft Dynamics.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Highly motivated to work both individually and as a member of a larger team.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Understanding of complex information and requirements.
• Good prioritisation skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans.
• Great IT skills combined with a good head for business.
• Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms.
• The ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
The IT Department provides out of hours (7am - 7pm) critical support to all systems, including rota based weekends on call (remote access / administration provided).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job