IT Systems Administrator - Limassol, Cyprus
Our client is a prestigious International Financial Services Company.
The client is looking for a permanent IT Systems Administrator based at their Cyprus offices.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring proper and smooth operation of the client's trading platforms
- Installing, replacing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems, trading platforms and applications
- Working with Linux, Microsoft, VMware and cloud technologies
- Assisting with the administration of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Performing routine audits of systems and software, and resolving any problems identified
- Administering the Company’s ticketing system and responding to staff requests in a timely manner
- Monitoring our systems using monitoring tools
- Providing guidance, support and training to staff on IT related issues
- Liaising with external associates for problem solving
- BSc/MSc in Information Technology or any other relevant field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in the financial services industry
- Hands-on experience with trading platforms, will be a plus
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Proactive and efficient with strong organisational skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work independently
- Flexibility to work on shifts
This role operates on a shift pattern. You will be available to work the following shifts:
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Private pension insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
- System Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'