If you’re enthusiastic about all things tech, know how to keep the lights on when stuff goes a little off the tracks and don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in, then I’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our client’s software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues would be really useful in this role, as well as being comfortable as the main and only point of contact for all IT & System issues.
Your goal will be to ensure that the technology infrastructure is robust, secure and running smoothly.
- Proven experience as a Systems /Network Administrator or similar IT Support role
- Experience with databases (Oracle, SQL), networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management. (advantageous)
- Knowledge of system security including and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in SQL or other languages (advantageous)
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Desktop and Server Support
- Windows Server
- Support of office 365
- Networking and communications
Drop me a line for more info, please also include a copy of your latest CV
- Hardware Support
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'