IT Systems Administrator / IT Support Analyst is required to work within a growing IT Support company. This is an opportunity to work within a structured, professional environment that will offer scope to progress. Technology driven business of note that genuinely works with the latest technology
This role will require you to provide systems administration for networks within our main office location and remote support to other UK sites. There is also a need to work onsite within the Midlands when required.
- You will be supporting and configuring primary IT Systems used by the business.
- MS Windows 2008 Server through to Windows 2016, MS Exchange Server desirable, MS SQL Server 2008 also desirable, through to latest release of MS Hyper-V.
- You will also be called upon to provide second/third line desktop support, when we hit busy periods.
- You will assist the security team in achieving and maintaining objectives.
- You will also have considerable experience of MS Domain services (Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP etc).
- Cloud technology e.g. Azure (formal training opportunities available).
- Exposure to PowerShell (desirable).
- Due to location (CV4) you will need to have your own transport.
- Providing technical support for all systems, liaising with partnering and external suppliers
- Monitoring and maintain the critical live servers
- Pro-actively identify solutions to technical issues
- Act as a 2nd/3rd line escalation point
- Build and maintain strong relationships
- Work as part of a wider projects team
- Great a strong working relationship with the development team
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of security systems
In addition to these we are looking for someone who can offer excellent customer support to the end user, and someone who can work on their own initiative and prioritise their workload.
In return we also can offer the following benefits:
- 28 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Workplace Pension
- Free Car Parking
- Training in achieving professional goals
- Works Vehicle available with fuel card
In order to be considered you will essentially have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role. MCSA desirable but not essential. Good problem solver along with strong experience of with good server and data centre technology experience.
- Customer Support
- Technical Support
- Group Policy
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'