Salary: £24,000 - £28,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT System Infrastructure Engineer to join a fantastic organisation based in Hereford!
I could not recommend this business enough so please do not miss this opportunity!
Skills and experience: IT System Infrastructure Engineer
- Must have strong windows server 2012, 2016 and/or 2019
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Security and Access controls
- Strong windows knowledge
- Office 365
- Practical understanding of Remote working protocols – RDP and the Remote Desktop Server capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of virtualisation technologies - ESXi/vSphere or Windows Hyper-V associated with practical experience of Windows VDI technologies.
- Good understanding of Windows Server Update Service, with practical experience of setting up a WSUS.
- Good understanding of Win10 deployment technologies – WDS/MDT.
- Basic understanding of how a packet moves routers, gateways, and ports etc.
- Knowledge of Exchange - on prem, cloud or hybrid.
- Knowledge of VPNs and how they work
- Good knowledge of, or basic understanding of, certificates and PKI.
If you are an experienced IT System Infrastructure Engineer who is passionate about IT looking for an exciting new role within a great organisation, then please get in touch with Jenny Collin at Premier Technology (Birmingham office)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'