With retail continuing to be one of the most disrupted industries through the rise of mobile devices, IoT and changing shopping habits, where better to expand your career and test your innovation than as part of a company that has a proven heritage of transformation spanning across three different centuries!
If you would like to join this journey, we are looking for an IT Systems Analyst to help us to shape the ultimate digital experience for our customers! You will be primarily responsible for the efficient and accurate delivery of business and technical analysis and design that meets the objectives laid down in business requirements and software architecture. You’ll be working in a highly integrated and transitional systems landscape. The ability to investigate, analyse and an attention to detail are key to success in this role. You will need to have the flexibility to work in both agile and waterfall environments.
As the IT System Analyst your duties will include:
- Conferring with the business analysts, product owners and architects to gain an understanding of the end to end changes required to applications and integrations.
- Producing detailed technical designs, using cases and wireframe mockups, where required; working with the UI and delivery teams to ensure that the requirements/user stories’ acceptance criteria is met.
- Ensuring that designs are complying with architectural guidance.
- Supporting testing and working alongside a dedicated test team.
- Working with other IT staff to provide a clear and achievable estimate of timescales involved in delivering the agreed technical design, and to monitor progress against estimates.
- Ensuring that you are complying with the company policies.
- Analysing the application scalability and performance requirements and ensuring that change is designed and implemented in such a manner to preserve or improve business SLAs. In addition, ensuring that corrective action is taken to resolve any issues arising.
- Providing regular feedback to the relevant squads/project teams of all activities that you are engaged upon and escalate any constraints, risks, issues, dependencies or slippage in a timely manner.
- Working on different projects to get experience in various technologies and teams.
To be a successful IT System Analyst you will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstratable experience of working in a complex, integrated environment across multiple technologies.
- Capable of remaining positive when under pressure.
- Be able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills.
- A team player, who enjoys working with people from across the organisation.
The role is based in lovely northern quarter offices in the heart of Manchester.
In return, the IT System Analyst will receive a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum DOE plus excellent benefits. You will receive a comprehensive induction programme with excellent development opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'