IT System Administrator
We are looking for a proven systems administrator to join our IT team with immediate effect in a dynamic and expanding business.
At least 3 years professional experience working in a system administrator role, with proven knowledge and experience of the commercial software development process and its technologies, along with understanding user requirements
Proven experience in maintaining and updating the following systems/platforms:
- Windows Server 2003 upwards)
- VMware (set-up/back-up/restoring), VMware vSphere and Hypervisor
- Exchange server 2010+
- Configuring routers and switches
- Active Directory
- PRTG monitoring
- Microsoft Windows 7/10
- Experience in working with MS Dynamics CRM
- Barracuda Back-up
SSL VPN set-up and configuration
This is a fast paced, technical role in a friendly and dynamic office. As part of the IT team, you will provide: key support to a technology estate of 20+ virtual servers and over 80 users, along with occasional 2nd and 3rd line support to end users.
Principally, the successful candidate will provide technical support and guidance for the business, advising on system and network maintenance and upgrades, as well as assisting the IT department in support of the operational and information needs of the business.
- Principally, as a member of the IT & System Development team, the successful applicant will be required to:
- Demonstrate expertise in the administration and support of Windows Server (2003-2016), Exchange 2010+, Active Directory, VMware, NetApp, and anti-virus/malware solutions
- Manage, maintain and optimize core network and system infrastructure, ensuring all systems are protected with latest virus protections, updates, and firmware
- Ensure systems are regularly and securely backed-up
- Process and respond to internal and external IT requests within defined timeframes
- On-site and remote end-user device support; automation, configuration, installation, and maintenance of end-user device equipment (including imaging and roll-out of new PCs).
- Corporate network and firewall troubleshooting
- Knowledge of WAN/LAN/WIFI and TCP/IP
- Experience with DNS, DHCP, and Terminal Services
- Effective personal time management
- Able to organise own workload effectively and prioritise tasks
- Able to work closely and communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Assertive, professional and credible when liaising with internal and external clients
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
"Office Assistant jobs in London"