IT System Admin job- London Job
Your new company
My client is a large international, Not for Profit organisation who is looking for a IT System Administrator.
Your new role
- Maintain all user access, permissions, quotas and auditing, such that access to appropriate folders, systems and programmes is controlled.
- Provisioning of new staff accounts as part of the on-boarding process, which includes assigning licences, creating folders and ensuring correct group membership.
- Managing the staff exit process to ensure accounts are disabled/deleted, folders removed and any appropriate data is backed up.
- Monitor space usage on server estate including Windows, MS Exchange, Linux and folder redirection servers to enable effective capacity planning ensuring that space is available at all times.
- Management of email accounts including MS Exchange user, shared and resource mailboxes, mail forwarding within a mixed Linux/Exchange environment.
- Working within a team, identify areas to make improvements through automation and scripting of system administration.
- Monitoring Symantec System Recovery workstation backups to ensure issues are identified and resolved and failed backups are investigated and corrected.
- Working with external managed service provider responsible for providing support for Veritas Netbackup operations.
What you'll need to succeed
Skills and Experience required:-
- User account management across Windows/Exchange/Linux
- AD management and Windows folder permis workstation backups (sioning
- Office 365 account management
- Exchange server mailbox and user management
- Storage monitoring and reporting
- Enterprise and PC Image based backup technologies (NetBackup Enterprise and Symantec System recovery desirable)
- Staff on boarding and Exit processes
- Scripting and automation experience including Windows PowerShell.
YOU MUST HAVE OR BE WILLING TO UNDERGO SC CLEARANCE CHECK.
What you'll get in return
£180-£200 Per Day (OUTSIDE OF IR35)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.