IT Support Technician– Spider. The Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are pleased to be supporting a highly regarded contractor to the rail industry in their search for an IT Support Technician based in Colchester.
They are looking for an IT Support Technician on a full-time basis. The key focus of this role is to provide support to the team to ensure the company is up to date with all technology processes. This is a perfect role for someone with technical skills and experience who is looking to progress their skills further.
Other key duties include:
- Ensure all servers are up and running correctly, checking logs and reacting to any errors
- Administer company Azure services
- Maintain the company network
- Provide first class technical support to members of staff. Support staff with any IT issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems. Conduct security checks
- Set up new computers and users, ensuring everyone has the correct equipment to deliver their daily tasks
- Diagnose and solve hardware/software problems
Skills and attributes required:
- A working knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies (TCP/IP, Routers, Switches etc.)
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good communication skills. Written and verbal
- A self-starter who uses own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills; able to prioritise
- Professional working attitude
- Meeting deadlines
- Good work ethic
- Experience of solving IT and technical related problems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Windows Server 2008 and 2012 Operating Systems
- Knowledge of CRM and Azure
On offer is a salary circa £25000 dependent on experience.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this incredibly successful company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: IT, Microsoft, Software, Technician, CRM, Azure
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job