IT Support - 3-month FTC
£22,000-£27,000pa pro rata
Have you got experience working within an IT Support Function?
Are you service driven and customer focused?
Are you immediately available and looking for your next challenge?
If so, then this could be the job for you!
Our Client is a highly successful and established technology business with an impressive, prestigious customer base who have an ambitious future growth plan. They are looking for a proactive and professional individual to join their IT Support team who will be responsible for looking after their client accounts and supporting them in their onboarding and offboarding process, as well as being the first point of contact for all queries.
This is a busy role working within a dynamic and highly focused team, who pride themselves on their high service level and providing an outstanding customer experience, so they are looking for likeminded people to assist them.
The duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Monitoring incidents and ensuring action is taken to rectify the issue to meet SLA
- Liaising with internal departments, suppliers and vendors
- Regularly updating open tickets in the CRM with accurate information
- Updating customers by telephone or email on the progress of their query
- Contacting third party suppliers to log support calls or request further technical support
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks relating to support projects and administration
The successful candidate;
- Strong communication skills both verbally and via email
- At least 1 years’ experience in a technical support role
- High level of attention to detail when completing all tasks
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues to people of varying technical levels
- Client focused and service driven
- Ability to solve and troubleshoot problems remotely
- Good PC Skills - Advanced Excel
The recruitment process for this opportunity is likely to move swiftly so if you are interested, please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.
We’d love to respond to all applications however, given the high number of responses we receive, we are unable to get back to everyone. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for this specific role within a week. If you have not heard from us within this timeframe, please assume you have been unsuccessful. We will hold your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities, however you can follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date on new roles.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Experience
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'