Yellow Bricks are hiring in High Wycombe for a technician to join this mid sized head office supporting onsite and remote users in a permanent role. In this role you will provide IT support and training to all colleagues.
- Provide support across the business to ensure day to day duties can be carried out
- Ensure all kit is correctly configured and protected
- Providing training an coaching 121 or in small groups
- Make recommendations of system improvements where detected
- Support the business with new product launches
- Allocate new users with secure and business ready equipment
- Install and prepare new work areas
- Configure software as directed
- Experience providing training
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong eye for detail
- Working knowledge of 365 and sharepoint
- Experience with both Microsoft Windows and Mac OS would be desirable
This is a fantastic role working for a supportive manager in delivering best practice across the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'