£19k - £23k DOE
Our award-winning client based in Cheltenham is looking for a IT Support to join their expanding business. There are looking for candidates with a good technical background.
- Has proven IT support experience with a good technical background.
- Professional, reliable and a strong performer in a 1st line IT support or customer service role.
- Strong customer service skills
- Adaptable and able to cope with a close and more hands-on work environment.
- knowledge of Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 365
- Experience with Android and Apple technology
- Strong analytical and administrative skills.
- Ability to work within a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexi time and the option to purchase additional holiday
- Matched pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Referral bonus scheme
- Training programmes over and above professional qualifications
- Discounted gym memberships, lifestyle benefits plus health and wellbeing events
- Overnight and travel allowances
- Organised social events both part and fully funded
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE ROLE YOU MUST HAVE A FULL LICENCE AND ACCESS TO CAR TO TRAVEL BETWEEN VARIOUS SITES
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Chloe @ RE Resource Group today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Technical Skills
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"