We are looking for a 1st line support Help Desk Analyst to work with the IT team, maintaining BAU operations of the Origin network. This includes new equipment installations, specific department projects, and supporting all staff based in the UK & USA.
We are the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors and windows. Established in 2002, we have grown rapidly, and now have expanded globally including a manufacturing facility in Florida.
Key Responsibilities - IT Help Desk Analyst:
• Manage incoming and current tickets to ensure distribution to team members and adherence to SLA’s
• Receiving, logging and initial triage of support issues
• Appropriate escalation of issues to team members based on skill set & availability or third parties
• Manage 'one-off’ custom projects including PC configurations and hardware installation
• To plan and participate in, where appropriate, any new IT related business projects
• To create, maintain and update IT documentation. This will be on an ongoing basis for new and existing installations.
• Help develop new procedures for operation and become specialist on new Lansweeper helpdesk/asset/deployment software
The Ideal IT Helpdesk Analyst:
• Be organised and able to prioritise a changing to do list
• Have excellent customer service skills and client awareness
• Have meticulous attention to detail
• Be adaptable, resilient and able to work under pressure
• Be articulate and a good communicator
• Be proactive and willing to help with varied requests
Additional Requirements - IT Help Desk Analyst:
• Previous experience in an IT support role working on a helpdesk
• Experience with MS products including Windows Desktop, Windows Server, MS Office, Office 365, active directory, VPN solutions, printers & photocopiers
• Tier 1 experienced with Tier 2 exposure
• GCSE English & Maths (or equivalent)
• A relevant further education qualification in a computing subject is desirable in addition to Microsoft qualification
Salary: up to £28,000 per Annum
What Origin offers?
By joining the Origin family, you will have access to our excellent benefits package which includes: on the job training and support, subsidised gym membership, 24 days holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, life cover, access to Wycombe Wanderers FC corporate box on match days, childcare vouchers, on site car parking and more.
Please apply online for this IT Helpdesk Analyst role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this IT Helpdesk Analyst role and to follow further instructions if applicable.