Location: Forres, Moray.
Salary: Competitive, DOE.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
James Jones & Sons Ltd is the market leader in the supply of JJI-Joists to many of the UK’s top house builders. Having recently expanded our engineered timber processing facilities at Forres we are looking for an additional IT Support to join our team.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
• Monitoring the helpdesk and responding to requests efficiently
• Working with the rest of the IT team on various projects, locally and remotely
• Configuring and rolling out new machines for new and existing users where required
• Rolling out hardware upgrades for existing users
• Troubleshooting Windows 7, 10, and the Office suite
• Configuring, monitoring and testing backups frequently
• Providing support to remote users
• Supporting mobile phone users
• Procuring hardware and software as required
• Support of Lumbertrack, our order processing and stock management system
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Strong communication skills
• A strong ability to manage workload efficiently and prioritise urgent items accordingly
• A strong knowledge of network and data security
• Networking technologies and troubleshooting
• Active Directory
• Microsoft Exchange
• Experience of Microsoft Powershell
• Experience of VMWare virtualisation technologies
• A valid driving licence
The successful candidate must have the ability to communicate in English and be comfortable using the telephone. You must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
An attractive remuneration package including an enhanced pension scheme is available to the right individual.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today and submit your CV and a brief cover letter detailing your current salary!
- Microsoft Exchange
- IT Support