Job title: IT support
Place: Prague, Czech Republic/onsite
Length: 6+ months, part time/fulltime possible
Way of cooperation: Employment contract, self – employment
The right candidate will be responsible and accountable for all aspects of organizational IT provisioning, to support the organization in all aspects of IT in Shared Service Center.
- Manage and resolve all IT Service Requests and Incidents utilizing ITIL best practices, with the ITIL Service Desk Tool – Service Now, (1st & 2nd level support)
- Hardware/Software installation, upgrades and maintenance.
- Workstation and software deployment – Operating System, and Software packages.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and administer the network and telephony infrastructure.
- Support and management of the server infrastructure, including backup \ restoration procedures.
- Follow all established ID policies \ procedures and security standards and best practices.
- Manage \ Co-Ordinate requests across multiple divisions and within the domain of Europe and the US where the groups central IS teams exist.
- MS Servers monitoring, backup, Hyper-V
- Autonomous, organized, structured, reliable, innovative, and self-starter.
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills.
- Fluent in Czech & English – (C1 level).
- Experience in a multicultural environment.
- Workstation Support – Windows 7.1 Operating System, and associated software.
- Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus suite.
- Desktop Security Platform – Preferably Bitdefender Desktop Security.
- Hardware Support – Computers, Printers (Desktop & MFD), Network (LAN\WiFi - CISCO), Mobile, Smart Phones, Servers, UPS, Video Projectors, Video Conferencing, backup infrastructure.
- Support for Windows Server 2008 & 2012 environment including Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, WSUS, GPO, File and print services, and Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization.
- Backup and Recovery procedures – Symantec Backup Exec 2014.
- Remote Access User support – Preferably CISCO AnyConnect remote access client.
- Basic Telephony Support – Hosted SIP Phone solutions.
- Information Systems Security Principles – Firewalls, Desktop Security, WEB Proxy Security, data security.
- ITIL Service Desk Principles \ Best Practices.
- Application Support – 1st level for the various business applications \ ERP systems, basic knowledge of different ERP systems, specifically SAP would be beneficial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job