My reputable client in Bracknell, Berkshire are seeking a IT Support/Web Assistant.
- Primary support of our internal CRM systems;
- Development of internal business applications;
- External website, intranet and management reporting system development; and
- General 1st line and 2nd line support to the company including but not exclusively:
- Assigning work and recording work of the IT Support Assistant;
- Overseeing maintenance of all IT systems;
- General IT support to all staff including solving problems and fixing PC related issues;
- Liaison with third-party support companies; and
- PowerPoints - including managing these at events and checking correct equipment is present.
- A good knowledge of PHP, MySQL(or SQL), Bootstrap;
- An understanding of web development (HTML, CSS) is an advantage;
- The ability to troubleshoot a variety of IT-related issues and resolve user issues;
- A positive "can do" attitude and flexibility in taking on a broad range of IT responsibilities and tasks at short notice;
- The ability to quickly learn new operating procedures and maintain established systems; and
- The ability to perform a variety of general administrative tasks on Microsoft products.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'