Job: IT Support & Telecoms Operative
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
- Respond to customer queries via telephone and email, logging all correspondence
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support for VOIP services
- Process all service orders which include: Connectivity, Hosted Voice, Mobile
- Configure and provision customer orders (hosted telephony systems)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a busy team environment
- Understanding and anticipating customers’ needs and requirements
- Telecoms experience is desirable
- Customer Service experience is essential
Please only apply if you match all of the above criteria.
S4 is acting as an agency for this role.
At registration stage, to confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport and proof of address with you. Registration takes approximately 1 hour.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. S4 Personnel Ltd is only able to process applications from candidates who are currently resident and eligible to work in the UK.
- Customer Service
- 2nd Line
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job