Nigel Wright is delighted to be working with a well-established manufacturing business based in the Newcastle area in their search for a IT support technician, supporting end users across several sites.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the IT and ERP systems are fully operational and to provide functional and technical end-user support to SMD staff worldwide.
Reporting directly to the IT Systems Administrator.
- Ensure the company IT systems are always available.
- Support end-users to ensure they can carry out their roles and responsibilities effectively.
- Support projects as identified.
Key Experience and duties:
- First point of contact for all IT user issues and requests, escalate where required.
- General windows desktop support to staff.
- General administration and maintenance of IT Systems including network, telephone systems, CCTV, and computers.
- Maintenance of Asset Register.
- Administration and maintenance of desktop and mobile hardware.
- Administration of Microsoft 365 environment.
- Create and maintain new user accounts and issue hardware.
- Maintain system documentation / help guides / user guides following any changes.
- Provide support to other employees.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment, including the storage of IT equipment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'