IT Technical Support (2nd Line)
£26,000 - £30,000 p.a. DOE
- Do you have the experience of working in IT for a company in the manufacturing sector?
- Do you enjoy offering a face to face IT Support solution?
- Do you want to work for a company who want to invest in their digital growth?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are excited to be working with our client who are an established and successful company based in Leicester. Due to their continued growth they are now seeking a knowledgeable and professional IT Technical Support to resolve issues and be confident, hands-on and have a desire to excel in their career.
Role & Responsibilities of the IT Technical Support (2nd Line):
Investigating, resolving and documenting desktop support issues both face to face and remotely with operating systems and software that include:
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Office 365
- Windows 7/8/10
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Excel
- ERP Systems, including Epicor 10
- CAD applications
- Visual Studio\.NET development
About You as the IT Technical Support (2nd Line):
- Previous experience within an IT department of a company in the manufacturing sector.
- Detailed knowledge of supporting Microsoft environments in a busy environment is crucial.
- Knowledge of working with Active Directory and network systems and protocols is essential.
- Experience within an IT helpdesk is desirable.
- Experience supporting and managing Office 365 and Windows Server environments.
- Any experience with ERP would be advantageous.
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Strong networking knowledge
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for Eileen Richards Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'