IT Support Technician
£18-25k (Dependent on experience)
The Burford Recruitment Company are working on behalf of a growing IT support company located near Eynsham, Oxfordshire. We are seeking a diligent 1st / 2nd Line support technician to work on a busy helpdesk, delivering technical support via the telephone and email as well as using remote access software in order to resolve queries for an increasing client base.
This role would suit a self-motivated and friendly team player with superb customer focused communication skills and experience in a similar role. Ideally, you will have achieved an up to date Microsoft qualification, however this is not necessary as training and qualifications will be an ongoing part of your role.
- Answer the telephone and log calls into the helpdesk application; entering detailed information as to what the problem is and what actions have been taken so far to rectify
- Attempt first time fix; working with the user and your team to try to resolve the issue as quickly as possible
- Calling the user back at agreed timescales to ensure they are kept abreast of the situation and understand what the next steps are and when they will happen
We would like to hear from candidate who can troubleshoot effectively and who have a willingness to learn and develop their knowledge of software and hardware in order to support a diverse customer base.
This is a busy and varied position working in a friendly and cohesive team, if it sounds like you please apply today with your up to date CV!
- Hours of work; Monday to Friday, 9.00 - 5.30pm (1-hour lunch)
- Ample free parking
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays, increasing with service
- 3 x salary death in service benefit
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- 2nd Line
- 1st Line
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'