Monday to Friday
Detailed Job Description:
Our Client has been running since 1999 and is known for providing services such as Engineering, Digital displays, IT Services & security. The company has been involved with many projects such as working with Transport for London, Great Western railway, Norwich Airport & FatFace.
With the company now expanding they would like you to join their team as an IT apprentice.
As an IT Apprentice your main role/ responsibilities will include:
•Raising tickets and processing jobs.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• 1st line support
• Logging calls
• Responding to active monitoring
• Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
• Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
Benefits working as an IT Apprentice with Intequal.
• You will be entitled to a NUS Card – which means discounts at local high street stores, restaurants, travel & many more!
• All of our training is done remotely & online so no need to spend out expensive travelling costs traveling to college one day a week.
• You will gain a recognised qualification as a Level 3 Infrastructure technician with on the job training.
• You will get support from our team of tutors that will be with you every step of the way to help reach your career goals.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersonal skills
• Experience within a customer service, administration or sales role is preferred but not essential
- • You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn. • You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask and have good interpersona
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'