IT Support Technician - Milton Keynes
Find your ideal Production IT role with Lantmannen Unibake!
Main Purpose of Role
To provide first line helpdesk support to clients - assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone and email; Visit client sites to assist other technical staff; assist with the purchase of client equipment
You will be great at:
Providing 1st line technical support
- Supporting the service desk with end user support requests
- Providing good customer service to all employees
- Providing training and giving advice on technical issues
- Pre-building PCs ready for assignment to a us
- Carrying out in-house system testing where necessary
- To be responsible for in-house system back-ups
A team player
Flexible with a 'can do’ attitude
Great at working to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Reliable & motivated
A minimum of 1 years’ experience in an IT role
Previous helpdesk experience
- A Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based systems with emphasis on Windows 10 / 7, and Server 2008 / 20012 / 2016 and Office 365
A full driving licence
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'