Location: Central Bristol
IT Support Technician - Key Skills:
- BTEC in IT, CompTIA or Degree in ICT or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years' commercial IT Technical Support experience.
- 1st line and 2nd line support experience.
- User support experience.
- Some Windows Server support experience (Windows Server 2012 and 2016).
- Active Directory and Group Policy experience.
- Good Windows 10 Professional and Windows Domain.
- Office 365 user support experience.
- IP based phone system experience.
- Understanding networking LAN and WAN technologies.
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
IT Support Technician - About the Role:
Your role as an IT Support Technician (1st and 2nd Line Support and Server Support) will involve:
- Providing 1st Line/Helpdesk Support.
- Providing 2nd line support.
- Troubleshooting 1st line through to 2nd line support issues.
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network problems.
- Installing, maintaining and support Windows Desktops, software applications and hardware accessories.
- Some Server support and maintenance.
For more information on this IT Support Technician role (1st and 2nd Line Support and Server Support), please apply now for an interview.
- Active Directory
- Technical Support
- Windows Server
- IT Support
- Windows 10 Professional
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'