IT Support Technician
My client is seeking a versatile IT Support Technician to join their busy IT Department based at Liskeard.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess a formal IT qualification
- Have proven ability of providing first class IT support to users
- Be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of at least three of the following: Windows / Microsoft Office / Windows Server Platform / VMware / IP Networking
They will have a friendly, outgoing personality, a positive 'can do’ attitude and excellent people skills.
There will be varied IT Support duties included but not limited to:
- Helping to monitor and maintain the Trago systems and networks
- Assisting in installing and configuring computer systems
- Diagnosing hardware/software faults
- Solving technical problems either over the phone or in person
The appointee will report to the IT Infrastructure Manager and the role is rewarded by a competitive salary of £24k - £26k, depending on experience, plus benefits package. My client is the Original UK Discounter now established for 53 years and trades from mega stores in Cornwall, Devon and South Wales.
Please apply with your full CV and current salary details.
Closing Date: 21st September 2018
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
- Computer Systems
- Windows Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"