An amazing opportunity has become available for an ambitious IT Support Technician to join our expanding and reputable company within the hospitality sector - Brasserie Bar Co
The IT Service Desk is the central point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. The role of the IT Support Technician is to provide first line support for all sites, operational staff and head office.The IT Support Technician is responsible for recording, responding to and resolving support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. IT Support staff work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through e-mail, in person and self-service. The role is an office based role, with occasional site visits as appropriate.
Key Responsibilities :
- To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents, across a range of software applications and services.
- To assist all our users with any logged IT related incident when called upon.
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to the appropriate channels, where necessary.
- To accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system.
- To configure and install new IT equipment and software.
- To resolve incidents and update/upgrade different types of software and hardware.
- To maintain data configurations across the relevant systems.
- To deal with: computers, laptops, printers, smartphones, EPOS systems, operating systems, application software, SaaS systems, as well as dealing with 3rd party hardware, EPOS, telecoms, SaaS and software suppliers.
- To maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all requests are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
- Exhibit a flexible approach to working and provide necessary cover where needed.
- To work within the relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- To undertake other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility
We require you to have:
- At least 1 year experience in a Help Desk role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organisation skills
- Task management skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join an expanding company
- Company discounts across all our restaurants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"