IT Support Technician
Up to £22,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join my client as an IT Support Technician. This role will involve providing IT solutions to local organisations and commercial businesses around Gloucestershire. Their collective experience, knowledge and friendly approach combines to deliver exceptional levels of customer support through a dedicated Account Manager and Technical team.
This position will require you to occasionally be field based so a full UK driving license is essential.
- Answering customer support calls in a positive and friendly manner
- Taking ownership of support requests ensuring they are resolved to the customers’ satisfaction
- Recording each customer problem on the help desk system
- Escalation of issues to senior technical team members where appropriate
- Troubleshoot and solve complex technical issues to the customer’s satisfaction
- Allocating and monitoring tickets scheduled to engineers
- Asset, stock and equipment tracking
- Visiting clients to assist with IT support when required
- IT qualification and/or experience working within a similar position
- Strong communication skills
- Good team working skills
- Hold a customer service focus
- Full, clean UK driving license
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity please send your CV to Felicia @ i2i recruitment TODAY!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Technical Support
- Building Relationships
- Computer Technology
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"