The position will primarily be focussing on 1st and 2nd line support to over 800 users. You will be responsible for logging, tracking, and resolving all support calls to the internal helpdesk as well as undertaking project work required by the client - e.g. hardware refreshes, deployment of new applications, mergers/acquisitions.
• Microsoft Windows desktop OS
• Microsoft Office suite & other business applications i.e. Sage Accounts, Adobe Reader
• Exposure to server technologies: Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Dynamics, Citrix XenApp
• Ability to carry out basic administration tasks such as Active Directory user management, Exchange mailbox administration, SQL maintenance tasks
• Good understanding of TCP/IP networking (including hardware configuration & wireless)
• Exposure to virtualisation technologies -VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V
• Full UK Driving License and own car is essential - there will be ad hoc travel to other regional client sites
This position would be suitable to an experience support professional looking to continue their career in a business committed to developing and improving their staff with the infrastructure to offer long term development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job