This is an IT Support vacancy and will be supporting 100+ users both remotely and onsite whilst also being involved in a variety of other related tasks such as IT procurement, some applications support, maintaining the company hardware and eventually leading to deputising for the IT Managers.
• Support 100+ users remotely and on site
• Support a variety of software packages such as Office 365 and Adobe
• IT procurement administration
• Hardware maintenance
• Assisting with new IT deployments across the business
• Strong knowledge of Office365 including ability to troubleshoot
• Previous experience providing IT support (essential)
• Ability to communicate well across all levels of the business (essential)
• Basic knowledge of networking i.e WIFI trouble shooting, IP addressing etc) (essential)
• Degree or relevant It qualification (desirable)
This is a great opportunity for someone who has some experience in IT Support but is seeking a new position that will give them broader exposure to IT and provide a platform for career development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job