It Support Technician
£24k-£26k Per Annum
Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Are you an experienced IT Support Technician? Do you have knowledge of troubleshooting and creating reports? Do you want to work for a market leader in its field? Then please apply below! Interviews immediately!
Key Responsibilities- IT Support Technician
- Support the 4 main offices travelling required.
- Configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows environment, including computers, servers, printers, and smartphones according to corporate standards and images.
- Day to day desktop user support
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer and telephony related issues
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and system components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support.
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorised users.
- Train users on the proper use of hardware and software.
- Solve problems when a user or an automated monitoring system informs them that a problem exists.
- Monitoring and configuring of backups for essential systems and the responsibility for the sites disaster recovery plan
Key Skills Experience - IT Support Technician
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation, and to deliver complicated concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Technical, analytically, and organisation skills required.
- Able to work well as part of a global Info Systems team with objectives set by leadership that may be out-of-country and in different time zones.
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, HP Storage, Share Point, networking, workstations, VOIP, VMware, anti-virus and other various software applications.
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well under pressure, and independently. Attention to detail.
- Project and Vendor management skills
- Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL and Oracle experience is highly desirable
Interested? Apply on online with your most up-to-date CV. interviews immediately!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Crystal Reports
- IT Support
- Microsoft SQL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job